Pages

September 24, 2010

Welcome!





Welcome! I'm planning on updating with a review every Friday. It will hold my personal opinion, a few pictures, maybe a video, and anything else that I can think of that would be related to whatever the review is on.

Feel free to comment your opinons on whatever is being reviewed, as I will love to have other opinions on whatever it is I'm reviewing. Please refrain from stuff like: 
"You're stupid. This movie is horrible!"
If you're going to comment with an opinion, please make sure you actually explain yourself. Back it up with facts and information. Try to at least sound like you know what you're talking about. Something like this:
"I see your point, but I'm going to have to disagree. The random close up views of the characters when they're talking was way over done and distracted the viewer from what else was going on in the scene. Not to mention that one girl's acting was terrible. It was like she was reading from a script the entire time. I do agree with you that it had lots of action, but that just isn't enough to keep me interested the whole time."
So, why should you care about my opinions? I'm not the average anime watcher who's been watching for 3 - 4 years and loves Naruto and/or Bleach. I've been watching anime for 18 or 19 years. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about when it comes to reviewing. What about manga? The same goes for that as well. Graphic Novels, Comics, Manga, Fantasy, Science Fiction, and Adventure Books. I've been into this stuff as long as I can remember. Wondering about movies and games? Well, a lot of people I know have told me that I give great reviews and summaries of movies when they ask. I've been a gamer my entire life. It's only naturally for me to know what I'm talking about in that field. I've even did some programing and messed around with RPG Maker. 

All these facts should be enough to convince you check out my site at least once a week. I will try my best to make it as entertaining to read as possible. I'm not very familiar with this type of website, so it might take me awhile to get everything organized. Feel free to comment with ideas and/or helpful suggestions.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment