Pages

September 30, 2010

One Piece - Chapter #598 Review

Skull Joke Goes Here

After a month long wait, the chapter is finally out. Taking place 2 years after chapter 597, it did an excellent job showing how everyone has changed during the years apart from each other. However, it did hold back on most of their new moves. I'm sure we'll be seeing them within the next few chapters. They also introduced a group of people pretending to be the Stray Hat Pirates. This will be most interesting once Luffy finds out about what they've been up to while using his crew's names. The chapter also started off in color, which is always nice. I don't know about you guys, but I'm really looking forward to next week's chapter.


What do you guys think will happen? Do you think everyone will figure out who the real Straw Hat Pirates are? Do you think the Marines will interfere? Will they ever cross the Red Line? How do you think the other Rookies are doing in the New World?

2 comments:

  1. Well with word that the Straw Hats have returned, these fakes will be an excellent scapegoat for the real ones in order to pass through the Fishman island and beyond the Redline.

    I'm surprised no one has already guessed by looking at the pictures. The world will soon find out when Luffy takes down the fake.

    It is inevitable that the marines will show up but I'm guess that is why they introduced these amusing looking fakes.

    They will cross of course, is there any point to One Piece if they didn't?

    I think the likes of Law and Kid are probably doing well. Not sure on the rest, I reckon Bonney will be in Impel Down though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little disappointed at first, since I expected the new character design to be a bit more... badass. Well by now we do know their new skills are and after I get used to Zorro having lost one eye I think I might like it more.

    I think they're gonna cross and meet Blackbeard or Smoker, some big shot at least, and have a huge battle revealing their new skills. (I can imagine Smoker since there's always been a little quarrel between Zorro and his assistant.)

    ReplyDelete