Pages

October 17, 2010

Bakuman. - Review Update

J.C.Staff©
Overview
Moritaka Mashiro is an average 9th grade student but talented artist, and Akito Takagi, an overall advanced 9th grader and aspiring writer. Takgi convinces Mashiro to join him in becoming the greatest mangakas Japan has ever seen. Takagi, with his gift of writing, hopes to become a sucessful mangaka, and Mashiro, with his gift of art, hopes to mary the girl of his dreams, Azuki Miho. I'm looking forward to this one. I truly enjoy Otaku Anime shows and wanted to see another one based around making Manga.


Episode 1
Took me four hours to get this episode to load. My internet really gets to me sometimes. Anyway, the story sounds really interesting so far. This show had two openings and I'm not sure why. Moritaka Mashiro's uncle was a manga artist that died, or something like that. Moritaka Mashiro gave up on being a manga artist until Akito Takagi found a way to get him to want to do it again. I like how they talk about other manga and anime in the show.


Episode 2
Ooooo~ This episode is pretty exciting. It's all about him trying to convince his family to let him follow his dream. I liked it. It's touching and exciting at the same time. It makes me wanna watch the next episode as soon as possible!


Episode 3
And so it begins. Now that all the backstory is done, the real story starts. Starting next episode they will start creating their own manga. The backstory was actually pretty interesting and it shows that history tends to repeat itself.


Wrap Up
I really enjoy this anime. I'll admit that I have a special place in my heart for Otaku anime, but this one is well done. They did a good job with the backstory, character development, and showing how hard it is to actually be a manga creator. You put a lot of work into it before the final is shown to the world. If you love manga, an artist, or just love otaku anime, then I suggest you watch this.

Listen - Opening (Youtube)
Like - This Show (Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment