Pages

October 07, 2010

Undercovers - Review

Wednesday at 8:00/7:00c on NBC
Overview
Once again, I never even heard of this Show. However, when I found it I did read what it was about, unlike The Event. It sounded pretty interesting. It's about 2 retired CIA field agents who get called back into duty after 5 years of being away. They don't know about any of the new technology improvements and their skills are a bit rusty. On top of all that, they have a business and family to marriage to maintain.

Episode 1
I had a feeling this was going to be pretty funny, but at times I felt like it was more of a parody then an Action & Comedy type show. Is it me or do they look way to young to be retired agents? I seriously thought they were going to be a lot older then late 20's.

Episode 2
Their team is assembled and the real missions have started. The team is of course the married couple, the wife's ex-boyfriend, and a young agent gofer who is the husband's biggest fan. So far it's your typical secret agent show with random comedy thrown in to lighten the heaviness of the missions and life styles.

Episode 3
This episode is about a decoder who loves jelly beans more then anything in the world. It made me smile while watching it. The show is starting to be based more around them trying to keep their marriage normal while still being able to function perfectly in the field. A few unrealistic things happen during the course of the episode. One being them scaling the skyscraper with no equipment.

Wrap Up
Pretty generic spy comedy show. Nothing too special. Would I suggest it? If there wasn't anything else on, I would watch it. It wasn't super special, but not bad either. If you like these types of shows then I say check it out and judge for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment