Pages

October 24, 2010

Yosuga No Sora - Review Update

Feel©
Overview
Haruka Kazugano and his twin sister Sora have found childhood memories of going to the viilage to visit their grandfather during their summer vacations. However, after losing their parents in an accident, the two must move in with their grandfather. This sounds like a good old fashion Slice of Life story. Probably have quite a few Flash Backs to help tell the story. Might be pretty cute to watch. My prediction is that it's only going to be 12 ~ 13 episodes.

Episode 1
Um... Wow. Not what I was expecting. First thing I notice is that his twin sister is a bitch. After that I started noticing that every female in the entire town thinks Haruka is God's gift to women. By the end of the episode even his twin sister is trying to bone him. I thought this would be a cute slice-of-life anime, but it's actually just like a dating sim, but in anime form. It's even pretty mature. After the first set of credits there is another short bonus episode clip with it's own set of credits.

Episode 2
This episode was slightly better. It showed more school life and did a bit of backstory on some of the characters. The twin sister still has a "I'm the only girl for you" complex with her twin brother, but they did introduce another male character. There was a bonus short clip after the credits in this episode as well. I'm guessing it's going to be like that for every episode, so make sure you watch the credits!

Episode 3
More backstory! Yay! Looks like a relationship has developed between Haruka and someone else. I wonder how this will affect everyone else? I guess you'll have to watch the rest of the series to find out.

Wrap Up
Even though this show was nothing like what I thought it would be, it still ended up being prettying good. It may have it's ecchi/mature parts, but it's got an interesting Romance theme to it. Episode 3 is where the story actually starts picking up though, so it's hard to give it a final opinion. From what I say, this is a good Romance anime for guys. I also did some research and found out that this is Anime is really based off of a PC game. It's a Visual Novel and it has the same name as the Anime, so if you're interested feel free to Google it.

Watch - Opening (YouTube)
Watch - Ending 1 (YouTube)
Watch - Ending 2 (YouTube)
Like - This Show (Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment