Pages

October 19, 2010

Site News #002

October 19, 2010
Site Related
The site has been up for a few weeks now. From the looks of things, it's starting to really come together. I still need to work on the color scheme and create a good banner, but so far it's not bad. I finally got a good system for doing the reviews and I've even been adding links at the end of each one. Hopefully, you guys will enjoy this system and find it easy to follow. The chat box is running, but I guess some people say it's cut off for them. I use Chrome and it doesn't cut off for me, so I'm not sure if it's your browser or the fact that you're not logged in. You can double click on the top of the chat and it'll full screen for you. The forum is still not active, but I'll get around to doing that sooner or later. I've been just a bit busy in real life. Family is moving in, a friend is visiting, and I've been sick. Not to mention a new group of Anime and TV Shows just started, so I'll be busy reviewing them. I'm thinking about doing a list of Genres. What do you guys think?

Anime Related
Fall 2010 season has officially started. That means I have a lot to watch and quite a few reviews to do. I've already started, but due to my internet acting up, it's taking me a lot longer then I thought it would. Please be patient as I will review all the new anime ASAP.

Manga Related
A lot of you have suggested Manga for me to review, but I'll only review Manga that I've actually bought. I wont go out of my way to read it online, unless it's not available here in the USA. That means this section will not be updated as often as it could be. However, a friend of mine is giving me their old manga, so you guys should complain too much. I'll have a good amount of reviews by the end of the year and you'll just have to wait for me to make enough money to buy more. Currently, I'm really into Shaman King and I apologies for so many reviews on just that.

Game Related
This section will take awhile to update. I will need time to actually play through the games before I review them. I also haven't figured out a good system yet for reviewing games. However, I have played through quite a few games during the summer and hope to get those reviews up soon. Hopefully, the game stays fresh in my mind long enough for me to give good detailed reviews.

TV Show Related
I don't watch much TV. In fact, I hardly ever watch TV. I was big into watching shows back in the 90's, then Toonami, and of course early Adult Swim. Sadly, it didn't last long. TV just isn't as good as it use to be, but I will hunt down and search for worth while shows to do reviews on. I'm really glad Hulu was created. It allows me to watch shows, whenever I get the chance, and not worry about missing the show when it's aired on normally. This might be the smallest section, due to the lack of awesome shows. Oh, before I forget. Don't bother to recommend a show that's already into the 3rd or 4th season. I refuse to jump into a middle of a show and do a review when I have no idea what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment