Pages

October 17, 2010

MM! - Review Update

Xebec©
Overview
Taro Sado is a normal high school boy who discovered a side of himself that is into masochism. Even as he triest to hide his side from his high school crush, he tries to fix it through his school's "2nd Volunteer Club." Meh. I don't know what to say about this. The main character sounds like a pussy.


Episode 1
WOW! I really don't know what to say. This is indeed an extremely comical anime. I surprised myself by enjoying the show. I thought it was just going to be about some weak male character who gets beat up by girls and enjoys it, but there's actually a lot more to it then that. The club deals with many different people who all have different issues that they want to fix about themselves. The show is really about just accepting yourself and accepting your friends for who they are. Everyone has a secret or issue that they don't like about themselves. Pretty good concept if you ask me.


Episode 2
This episode is based around forming backstories behind another character in the club. The story seems to keep the comedy feel, but throws in a bit of drama. It's not a bad show at all. I'm enjoying it so far. Looks like they're going to introduce another chacter. I hope the show continues being as good as it is. I need a good laugh every now and then.


Episode 3
This episode is pretty good. It's different from the others and shows that the main character can actually be a badass. There's fighting and everythign in it. This is quite the show to be able to pull off genre crossing and have it actually make sense storyline wise.


Wrap Up
I'll admit my first impression of this show was wrong. I didn't think it would turn out as good as it was. It really didn't need three episodes to do a review, but I felt it would only be fair. This is one of those shows that if you don't care for it after the first episode then you might as well drop it. However, I can see this becoming pretty popular even though it has an unusal group of characters. If you ignore all their weird fetishes, the story is got some really good morals. It's all about helping people. I highly suggest it.

Watch - Opening (Youtube)
Like - This Show (Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment