Pages

October 22, 2010

RED - Review

DC Entertainment©
Overview
RED is a live action adaption of a DC graphic novel called, RED (Obviously). I personally haven't read the graphic novel, but went and saw the movie anyway. I like the people who are in the movie and figured that DC's live action movies haven't been too bad, so this one might be just as good as the others.

Summary
It's about retired CIA agents who are trying to figure out why someone wants them dead after being out of the job for so long. They team up and blow up things up. They are the best of the best, and prove that just because they're old doesn't mean they don't have what it takes to get the job done.

Wrap Up
The movie was actually really entertaining. It's PG-13, so it was TOO action packed, but it had enough in it to make you glad you went and saw the movie. At least that's how I felt. I went with friends (which is rare) and really enjoyed it. I'm glad it wasn't over the top action, and I'm thankful that it wasn't horribly lame. I would like to check out the graphic novel sometime.

Buy - Graphic Novel (Paperback)
Like - This Movie (Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment